VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I love my clique, my family & bobby , doreamon and him !
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

" I want to be 9th's .. "

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's amazing how two strangers can become lovers & how two lovers can become strangers.

I will never forget how we became friends , lovers and then back to strangers .


out with ryeongkuu .
Jp>Je Library>IMM>Jp>FrontierLibrary>homesweethome at 7plus.


" When everything goes wrong, when you think you are the most unhappy person in the world. Smile. Teaches all that beautiful smile you have and show them that whatever happens, struggling to remain happy. Because a smile is the best weapon against sadness, because smiling is easier to endure the pain. Because your smile will show you the way to happiness. "

Dear, must stay strong ok ! We shall jiayou together ! It just takes time , gambateh ! ^^



11days... )':


Pictures yesterday .. 

bbye.