VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I love my clique, my family & bobby , doreamon and him !
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

" I want to be 9th's .. "

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talk to me , please .



1e5'09 & 2e6'10 <3



Its the last day of school today , awww sad . So we cleaned up the classroom , stacking up all the chairs & tables .. Then discussed about the class outing . and sadly , i dont think im going . Because im working with enbei )):  Its okay , going with besties one fine day if we could make it. After schl went seveneleven bought two small kewt tubs of icecream and shared ^^ chitchat for awhile then falysha went home . while me enbei nad dontk where to slack , so decided we went back to schl .

Back to schl , we found books people put there . so we look through and find our next year's subjects book . found some , so brought home . Then canteen to slack , chitchat and blast music (:  talk alot with friends. gosh , cant believe its the last day of our 2nd year . we're parting , we may or may not go to the same class next year . but i really hope our friendship will last (:   then saw uncle kar , helped him wash the canteen :P  me & enbei enjoy putting the 'soap' hehe !!  slacked til 6plus, walked home . okay , i dropped my books afew times because its fucking fucking fucking heavy LOL . Reached home ard almost 7 . 


I swear im going to fucking miss 1e5'09 & 2e6'10  T.T  We're parting , and going to different classes next year . I enjoyed the days together learning & studying in the class . Though our class can really be extremely noisy at times , and teachers always complain . but i still luv our class alot ((:  its an honour to be with you all as my classmates for 2years . I will never forget our class <3



Class outing to eastcoastpark on 11nov, but i dont think im able to make it . aww sad !! but will try my best to go probably ..  Im working with enbei on the 8th 10th 11th 13th nov . 4days and i could earn $100 ++ !! LOL $.$  hope the aunty let us work for more then shiok lo ! heh . Gambateh ! Must work hard ^^