VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I love my clique, my family & bobby , doreamon and him !
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

" I want to be 9th's .. "

Saturday, October 30, 2010

what if i have not much time left ...


Im bored , seriously fucking bored . I cant sleep even though im tired. Its just the beginning of the holiday , how am i going to endure this boredness for 2 fucking months ?! -.- LOL . well , hope theres more work for me . Considering one job , at tiongbahru . should i or should i not ? haaaaiz its hard to make a decision. Currently chatting with Benjamine.  Hmmmphhh , should i meet him tmrw to pei him ball ? sianz lahhh . mummy going msia , sister going schl . so im left alone in the house like again -.-  walauu i v fickle minded lehh . cant decide my things . awww someone jio me out lehh . i cant imagine staying at home the whole day tmrw ):  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   ohyahh , im so going to skip volleyball trainings during this holidays! Since i didnt get the form plus why should i go ? LOLOL !!

I've made up my mind. I've decided everything i wanna do.

I GUESS IM NOT BLOGGING HERE ANYMORE . SO BYE . 





Should i let go? like seriously . i have no answer to this .. After realising and knowing so much thing that you didnt want me to know,  im really giving up . I didnt knew this was so difficult . oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck . fucktard . bastard . nabei . chaochibai . kaninabu . your false hopes made me ... arghhh . what if i have not much time left.? will you come back and fulfil my last wish? tskkkkkk ~ sighs*


why do other people can still be friends when they broke up while we cant. yet we have to be strangers.  we wont be contacting though you said we will . It takes alot of courage to say goodbye, but im really going to bid goodbye to you here. Goodbyes (:  Goodluck in all you do. make me proud one day as you promised. thats all i hope for (:  i really want this day to come soon .  because thats the day when im going to really let you go (:   I hope you're reading this now .. because i want you to know im waiting for you to make me proud of you . 

finally , goodbye to you ...