VeronicaSanchellez ; Luvvnine
I love my clique, my family & bobby , doreamon and him !
C's , 6thJuly2010'1110am ♥♥

" I want to be 9th's .. "

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

This morning had terrible cramp T.T  intended to go schl late , but for the sake of something i went as usual . Ish for colour awards during the first period , then saw mr leslie tan he ask me enbei falysha nadhirah to help him hold the playcards for sec4s. okay , so we hold . then they can leave , while i had to stay back help him -.- i say i dont want he say he want to test my braveness . walauuuuu ! then mrs yue keep talk to me :x  haha . finish , went back to class . talktalk , recess .. Dear tried to spam me, but cant :P  Next was D&T , workshop mr johnny go through paper then show videos blabla . then i fell asleep so soundly dreaming somemore. suddenly he woke me up say go canteen for activity .

Canteen , had an activity . the stack up cups de .. So we played , its freaking fun . keep play with friends (:  then coach come challenge us ~  And he taught us doubles ! He use right hand , i use left hand only (:  Then me & falysha tried together , kinda slower but we enjoyed . ^^  Then went to challenge against dont know who for the 4person relay 3-6-3 .  our class was enghong falysha me stanley . we won first , then challenged against 2/8 then we lost .. -.- The activity ended at 1.10 , staff room to help carry the report books ! Yeay , finally got back our report books . And i got the subjects i wanted , but im feeling unhappy . i dont know why. ):   after schl went seven eleven makan with enbei , then walk home w her and nad .



Oh you did a great job for ignoring me .. strangers we'll be . (:




Ryeongkuu , thanks for the comfort ! hehe . you too okay ^^  GAMBATEHH ! FIGHTING ! ^^